Friday, July 2, 2010

Baby of the family.....

This is the latest addition to our family, needless to say she is the baby of the house! Not sure how old she is because she was a stray that we took in and she was born in the wild, the first few days she was nervous but now she loves to cuddle on our lap....so cute!


Now onto some scrapping.....how gorgeous are these Dusty Attic pieces???


I had so much fun accessorising this dress form and even made the little beaded necklace!


I painted the picket fence white and ran it through my embossing machine to give it the wood grain effect and then a good spritz of pearl misting. The song bird I painted and then stamped music notes on (Prima) and heat embossed it - so much fun!!

Have a fabulous weekend & thanks for popping by, I love reading your comments!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Colleen. I love that you added the woodgrain to the fence...way too clever and made the bead necklace. So lovely. What a cute pussycat too. We are picking up our new little kitten tomorrow and we are so excited. A little brown burmese called Noodle. B-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so adorable Colleen. I love each of your layers, so many little yummies to look at!
    Thank you for taking in a stray kitty - it is so important that we take them in so they don't make more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your LO's Colleen, you have a lovely style with your use of layers and white space, beautiful.

    Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, they are muchly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete