Wednesday, November 24, 2010

He's a Dreamer.......

This is my eldest son, he is a big boy but has the softest heart! I did this LO for Scrap the Boys chipboard challenge and I have used a 2Crafty air balloon and a Kaiser chipboard button.



And just a quick note, there is alot of you lovely ladies who have asked about my much loved brick wall stamp. I ordered it from an on line shop here in Australia, it is a Tim Holtz Collection stamp, Ultimate Grunge CMS075. Hope you can get it, if not let me know and I will give you the name of the shop.

Thanks for popping by and your lovely comments!

9 comments:

  1. Seriously gorgeous layout Colleen. Absolutely love it. Those hot air balloons look fab layered like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful boy layout, love it! :) I love the layering, adds a lot of detail but still so simplistic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO Colleen!! Love the distressed edges and great colour palette!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Colleen... loving your work, all so beautiful! LOVE that stamp you mentioned as well... you've used it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog :) the way you work with neutrals is amazing!!!
    Stunningly gorgeous page.
    Thansk for stopping by my blog too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow!! This is just gorgeous. I love it. I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is great love how you have used the flowres

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous page!! Love that stamp in the previous post too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is VERY special! Really, really love this... thanks for joining in @ STB.

    ReplyDelete