Saturday, March 12, 2011

Rain, rain go away.......

It has rained ALL week, didn't think I would say this but I've had enough now and can't wait for some sunshine!

I played with some Crate paper and had a go at their colour challenge this week, this photo is not the best but this weather has not being playing nice with my photography skills....LOL :)


And a close up..



I am off to do my housework and try and get some washing done. I will be back with some cards I have been making, if I can get some good photo's. Thank you for popping by and your lovely comments.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Colleen. Love the vintage feel and that adorable photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout and very cute photo Colleen. Hope the weather clears up for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...this is just beautiful Col :) Love those papers and all of your gorgeous layers!!! I bought that range myself and you've well and truly inspired me to get them out and have a little play. Hope your weekend has been a lovely one! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW love this LO Colleen.. you've done an amazing job with the colours.. just gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete