Saturday, May 21, 2011

Aqua, Pink and Cream

Thats Whiff of Joys challenge #104, such beautiful colours. I used Melinda Blowing Kisses, isn't she sweet!



These colours are alot softer than my usual but I loved the end result and had fun with lots of distressing, machine stitching, flowers and distress stickles for some bling. I just need to get my inky little hands on some more Whiff of Joy images, they are just so sweet!!!!

Thanks for popping by and for your lovely comments, hope you all are having a fabulous weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. LOVE this combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - your card is wonderful!
    An adorable image, beautiful colors and lovely details.
    Thanks for joining us at WOJ-Challenges.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous girly card Colleen.. love the colours and all the pretty feminine details!! Have a fab week :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is just stunning Colleen, with such a busy life I know you have, how do you do it, you are my queen of cards, Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Colleen! This is just stunning. I just LOVE your card :)
    Hugs
    Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete