Friday, September 30, 2011

My Sweet Girl

Two posts in one day!!! I had the day off work today and its the last day of school holidays for my kiddies so the morning we spent relaxing, while they watched some cartoons, I did some scrapping :) Another new challenge for me, Helmar - 'Stick with Helmar in September'. They have a gorgeous sketch and to use their featured product - Glue dots, its awsome stuff!!!



And a close up of my gorgeous DD and you can see I stitched all my circles twice plus all the way around my layout so lots of stitching, distressing and inking - all of my faves :) And Helmar's glue dots were perfect for my butterfly wings!



Thank you for popping by and for your lovely comments!

4 comments:

  1. What a great layout- I love all the circles, and the lacey bit popping out from behind the papers. Love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO! I love the soft color palette and especially the lace peeking out for behind the paper!!! That part's my favorite!

    ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO Colleen.. love the shabby chic look and all your distressing, and how cute is your photo!! I see you've been busy creating, loving all your beautiful work!! Yay kids are back to school today!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Colleen,
    Thanks so much for visiting me at my blog......hehe, yep, as much as I would of liked a girl, I love the fact that I am the only girl in the house.....plus boys always love their mother's right??? LOL!!! You have a beautiful blog, have a lovely weekend xo

    ReplyDelete