Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Love is in the Air

This is the latest challenge this week at Whiff of Joy Challenges - #121 Love is in the Air and of course I had to make my DH a valentines card using this gorgeous new Henry, shhhh don't tell him ;)






I used some papers from my stash Pink Paislee Internal Love, I always start out so good at the beginning of the year using up my stash, hopefully I can keep it up this year.......lol. Some WOC flowers, Maya Road chippie heart, Tim Holtz ticket, some pins, lace and pearls from my stash.

Thank you for popping by and don't forget to join in the fun at WOJ Challenges, I would love to see you cards!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with lots of sweet details.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and Henry is once again CUTE!!!

    Hug, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. Your man will love it! Love your coloring and all the details you added.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete