Thursday, June 21, 2012

Whiff of Joy Challenge - Stair Step Card

Another Whiff of Joy Challenge has gone up - Stair Step Card. I have to be honest, I think this is the first time I have ever made one!

This WOJ stamp - Maya Watching a Ladybug was perfect for my card. You can't really see to well but I have used WOJ's Picket fence die and WOJ's Grass die.



I battled to get a decent pic with this one, my camera was not playing nice with me. The front is in focus but the back isn't - sorry! So I tried again from a slightly different angle.



Maya has been coloured with Copics and fussy cut, the stamped flowers are from the same stamp but just the flowers have been stamped a few times, coloured with Copics and fussy cut. And then finished off with some WOJ twine (love this stuff!), a sentiment and Wild Orchid flowers.

Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments!

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute and super lovely. What a romantic scene you created!
    Katharina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really wonderfull card, very lovely!!!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Colleen - wow, I love this so much!! Gorgeous design - she looks so cute lying in a meadow of flowers! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete