Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lime Tart Layouts

I am quickly posting my layouts from Lime Tarts January A La Tarte before I head off to hospital with my eldest son, he is going to theatre and I need to keep myself busy :(

This kit was beautiful and elegant so of course I had to scrap my darling girl. Fussy cut some of the circles from the patterned paper and loved these kraft butterflies!


My gorgeous girl on her 11th birthday.


The stamp is included in the kit and this particular one is great for stamping some foliage to create a base for some layering of papers and yummy washi tape.


A tag for some hidden journalling and stamped again to create some unity.


Some more layers, stitching and title.


The next layout of my girl again. Sorry - the pics are not so good!


Fussy cut more circles and hand stitched around them.


Pretty trim included in the kit, I did stamp some flowers on the strip of patterned paper but I should have used a darker shade of ink because you can barely see it.


And my title which sums up my girl perfectly, she is beautiful inside and out!


Thank you for stopping by, I will be back tomorrow with my first WOJ February preview, you are going to love the new release!

And have you seen the new kits at Lime Tart yet?

2 comments: