Saturday, November 9, 2013

WOJ - Christmas Card

Great news for those that missed out on WOJ's stamp kits because on the 11th November, the Fall and Winter stamp kits will be available in digi!

So I have a Christmas card to share with you and this gorgeous image will be available on the 11th.


I had heaps of fun with this card and so many gorgeous goodies from WOJ. The papers are Authentique 'Joyous', coloured my image with Copics then added some Frantage to it. My favourites again, WOJ Vintage Button Twine, WOJ Sweet Tags with Hearts, WOJ Silent Night charm, WOJ sentiment Festive Occasions and WOJ Rolled Scalloped Flower. And I finished off my card with some lace, pearls and a splash of white paint.


Thank you for stopping by and don't forget these images will be available on the 11th, still lots of time to make your Christmas cards!

1 comment:

  1. What a very wonderfull card creation, love the sweet image and very nice way to decorate your work!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete