Sunday, August 17, 2014

WOJ - Tag

Its been a long time, with so much happening I haven't sat at my craft desk or even picked up a Copic marker in ages! So this weekend, feeling sick I decided the housework can wait a bit longer and I have been playing, what an awesome feeling. And even better news, my blog seems to be back to normal and I can post :)

So first up is a tag, using WOJ's 'You're are a Stitch - Free Spirit'.


WOJ's 'Large Nested Tag Die-Lights' are perfect for making tags, with five different sizes to choose from.


I layered some patterned paper with a doily and finished the tag off with some liquid pearls and a little cluster of embellishments.


The little spool is a WOJ Die-Light, the scissor's charm is WOJ's 'Sew Sweet' and mini button from my stash.


Well I better get back to my chores and the sooner they are done, the sooner I can get back to my crafting desk! Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment